
.
.
.
.
Okay, acah je, no la, not this dude. But I would love to have him all to my self tho. :D
Onitsuka Tiger, nuff said. I've wanted my own pair for soooo long dh. more than a year okay? since kat malaysia lagi. my sister, Dot and abang, Aseng bought them in Singapore but they refused , I repeat, REFUSED to buy me one (time ni masih bergantung kepada belas kasihan akak dan abg ye).
Dot: Ah, Yote (one of the random names they call me by), ko takyah la beli onitsuka. Nanti dh sampai US, duit ko dah berkepuk2, ko beli aa sendiri okay? *sambil membelek2 her new kasut onitsuka tiger*
And well, since I'm already here, nak penuhi my hajat la kan? But the shoes were soooooooooo expensive and the choices weren't that hot pun. I mean, klau small range of choices, murah takpe la kan? But 80USD for something I don't even like? No way Jose.
Today, after getting my chem test paper back (Happy okay, I liked the numbers at the front of the paper), Mia ajak pergi Marshalls. Tried a few bajus but I wasn't satisfied. I mean, I'm not the type to spend money on stuff I don't exactly need and on impulse (except for the Coach incident). So, tak beli lah. Hehe.
So, pergi pulak the next door store, Ross. Di situ lah kutemu kasut baruku! I'm actually a size 5 or 5 1/2 in US, tapi tergerak nak pergi to the size 6 side of kasut. And i found, this:
The color is a bit off in this pict. Maklumlah, camera murah Sidekick je.
Proof of authenticity (yeah, i know, skrg brg2 imitation pun ad tags, but ni mmg ori la, bukan Golok mari hehe):
kakak saira! u so have the same taste as i do! minus the korean thingy laa. haha
ReplyDeleteme wants a coach too :(
btw, kat uk, the OT costs arnd 40 gbp. expensive kan. hurray u got em for 20 bucks oni. in malaysia, yg bundle punya pun ratus2 tauuu. hahaha.
akak ryeeeee~
ReplyDeletethe korean thing was totally tak sengaja and against my wishes. dia mcm suddenly suke. ahhhhhhh~ huhu
coach cheap gila sini. takyah beli kat sana. maybe cn trade? *wiggles eyebrows* but, most def la LV tu mcm langit ngn bumi klau bandingkan ngn Coach yg tak seberapa ni. hehe.
woi, mahal gile kut. asl cekik drh sgt? tapi skang trend macbeth pulak en? baik beli chow kit je la or mcm yg you ckp, blog stuff. lagi bagus. murah je. klau pecah boleh buang sbb the trend akn die down in like 2weeks time. kannn?
20 bucks?demmit murah gler!cmni nk order r :P
ReplyDeletehaha. ni plg baru, crocband 10USD. kehkehkeh.
ReplyDelete