I think my taste in music is fairly good and I have an eclectic taste in music. *poyo*. lol. And so, when my friend started raving about how awesome Pandora Radio is, I was skeptical, but I gave it a shot. And the verdict? Awesomeness! If men were made like Pandora Radio, us girls will be satisfied and we'll finally stop bitching. :) You people should try it out. So here's how it works: You put in a host of sample songs/music/artist that you like into the 'add variety' section of your customized station and this awesome site will automatically select songs that have the similar beat/genre/etc as the songs that you have added in initially.
It seriously works! I likeeeee! And the best part is, this so called internet instinctive radio also seem to notice (I don't think this word is appropriate since I'm not talking abt a person, but whvs lah kan?) that I have a thing for songs that have meaningful, melancholic lyrics. Ah, I have found loveeeee! You can even rate the songs that they have put into the playlist for you. If you like it, the songs will be stored in your playlist and if you give the song a thumbs down, they'll switch the song (won't work more than a few times in an hour tho, there's a limit to how many songs you can skip in an hour) with something that you might like.
The next time you feel annoyed by the crap that they have on your local radio, go online and try out Pandora Radio. :D
Side note: I seem to be having a problem with finishing any dramas/series that I start watching or books that I'm reading. And I'm going crazy trying to come up with a reason why. Hmmm.
pandora radio is only 4 american je kowt..
ReplyDeletexde kt othr places frm us.
T__T