Sunday, July 4, 2010

the evil box and skinny bitches


Not for people who hate skinny Koreans. I warned you!!

I was totally studying math when this happened. I suddenly had the stupid urge to go on youtube and search for a live performance of the song 'Genie' by SNSD. It was a stupidddd urge. I swear!

To know why, simply watch the video below. Grrr. And while you're at it, look at those legs! Impossible! Babi la them all, got stupid diet or what? Damn skinny and practically sekeping. And the worse part is, I'm jealous of them! And I'm already on a one way road to being a walking skeleton. But yeah, I won't get any skinnier (mak, akak, abah, satu kampung risau dah). Hehe.


I don't care about the shit where girls should stick together and not going down the 'I wanna be skinny, I'm anorexic' road. I'm not, and I've seen them joget so many times already and I don't think posting this on my blog will inspire you people to be anorexic either. But damn, skinny gile la, lagi pulak wearing black skinny jeans. If I had to go through a 'gemuk' moment at the end of my period. You all should too. *Evil laughs

The shittt, and I'm so jealous. How come can look so pretty (I know, plastic surgery la, etc, not interested in finding out)? Can dance crazy pretty AND in sync? Can sing (So what if it's not even close to the likes of Christina and siapa2lah those powerhouse singers)? And who makes these songs that are damn addictive huh? I hate all of youuu~ Stupid hooks like saying 'gee', 'sorry', 'mulla' and 'echo' multiple times pun can keep me entertainedddd. The shittt.

Btw, I totally adore Yoona from SNSD. Don't ask me which one of the girls is the Yoona I'm talking of. It'd be impossible esp for first timers. They look identical kan? Esp in the same outfit. So, let's just say she's the one that's the main focus from mins 4.28 to 4.37 (how do you go about expressing a frame of time in a sentence?) in the video. ♥

Oh, Spain qualified to the semis. This is the first time after 60 years okay? :)

9 comments:

  1. A'ah. It's a long shot but hey, this World Cup season is full of surprises kan? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. agk ah. wtv it is, i'm still rooting for spain to go all the way and grab the cup. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A'ah. I am too. No turning back. I left Germany 4 years ago. Hehehe. Eh, but you won't get to watch the last match kan? Ke dapat?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, this is the reason why meon and wan suke tgk korea kan. Cute, skinny girls lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only Meon and Wan. Everyoneeee! Grrr. Ko tak ek? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Takde2. Anyway nice blog saira, ko tak dapat tulis novel pun, blog pun ok ni hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ouh, i know yoona.. :p chomel kan die? yeah, i have to admit, my friends yang fanatic gile nie already invade my head.haha. siap i perform 2 lagu snsd. gee, and oh! :p

    chomel, (jangan bgtau sesiapa) bahahah :p
    miss u!

    ReplyDelete
  8. dia mcm i la sikit2. bahahahaha.

    ni bukan salah i jugakkk. ni budak2 chem e kat uni i yang melayu ni, mmg dok pasang lagu korea je 24/7. sampai i pun terikut2 skali. grrr.

    hehe. tapi best je kan? joget2 dia pun comel. cuma syg, i mmg ratu keras, i suck at menari, clumsy and have awful coordination. LOL. ;p

    you mmg comel nie, dr dulu lagi. n_n
    miss you too!

    ReplyDelete