Sunday, January 30, 2011

i miss adeeb

Adeeb, rindu!

I've always been a person who speaks her mind (I admit, this is just another way of saying that I have the foot-in-mouth syndrome), and it sucks, but oh well.

A friend from Jasin posted this up on her status,

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind!

And up til now, you are the only friend who has ever been there for me through every obstacle that I've faced. Always supportive, never judging me for any of my stupid decisions. You'd tell me when I'm doing something stupid but you'd never tell me to do something against my will.The gift of letting me make my own mistakes and decisions is the biggest gift I can ever get from a friend.

At the end of the day, when I'm at my lowest, you'd always be there for me. I miss having a friend that I can pour all my feelings out to and be completely honest with. I miss being able to speak my mind without having to worry if I'm being judged or criticized.

Remember the fights we would have? Semua perangai buruk, rasa tak puas hati semua dihembur keluar. An hour after that, we'd be laughing over a cup of Nonet's Maggi. And we'd forget it all and start anew without any bad feelings. No grudges. I miss us. :(

I'm Adeeb depraved. Why aren't you online when I am and why do you keep on calling me when I'M FUCKEN ASLEEP ADEEEEEB?!?! Haha. Rindu la Makcik! Please be online when I'm awake aite?

I love you Adeeb, the only female I'd consider going lesbian for.

PS: Kenapa tak semua orang macam kau ni Adeeb? Ke kite dua je yang pelik? :p

1 comment: