Okay people, I'm officially broke.
:)
I blowed a whole month worth of allowances on a bag. Yes, a BAG! What was I thinking you say? I know. I'm thinking the same thing!!!
Last Saturday, we went out to Lebanon (in case you're wondering, Lebanon is an shopping place/area/store thing in Nashville) to teman akaks2 shopping and to find a wristlet for my dearest sista. I owed Dot a wristlet from Coach and I thought going there was a good idea. Well, I still think that its a good idea but my bank account would surely disagree. :D
Without further ado, I present to you, the reason for the major dent in my bank account!!
..
..
..
..
..
poyo je. >,<
i promise i won't buy another till next year.
My sister would probably tell you that you've made a good investment.
ReplyDeleteI like your sister. :)
ReplyDelete