Sorry for the late update. Busy sangat these past few weeks. I had my finals, which was a mess but I managed to pull thru and my results were not so bad. :D Pendek kata, I get to stay in Vandy without having too much stuff to worry about. I only had two papers for finals (chem and math) but they were the ones that pulled down my pointers :'(
Anyways, after finals, Reny and me decided that we should work with our beloved academic advisor to get some extra cash since the money that our sponsors provided for us were running out, at an alarming rate.lols. I should learn to curb my spending so I wont end up busking on the corner of 23rd and 3rd ave.
So, the whole week was spent typing out the details of budak2 kecik. It was boring, tedious and repetitive, but well, buskers can't be choosers. All in all, this is just a filler update. Nothing much happened. I promise the next post will be about our Christmas trip to NEW YORK! For now, Reny is missing and I can't find the USB cable for the camera. :D
No more horror Extra Study Sessions that lasts for 15 hours from D** V********!! Hurrah!
yeay!
ReplyDeleteat last yyayng update pn blog dye!
:D