But I am going to express my disappointment. I believe that you are friends with people that trust you and understand you. Even if they are unable to understand you, they make the effort to try and understand why you do such things and where you're coming from.
I love you, dear friend. I really do. But it seriously hurts when you give me the cold shoulder and act like I am responsible for things that you are not even clear of. It seems presumptuous of me to expect you to come and ask me why some things happen as they are, but how am I supposed to explain something that I do not even know of? How am I supposed to explain for an error that I am not even aware of committing?
If you are unable to speak freely to me and ask me for clarification over some matters, then do not give me the cold shoulder. As strong as I look on the outside, I have feelings too. Feelings that get hurt especially by the friends that I love. If I do not care, then I am sorry to say that you are not dear to me.
There should be no misunderstandings among friends. What does that make us?
No comments:
Post a Comment